Saturday, January 18, 2014

Deeper and Wider…Ezekiel 47:5    1.18.14


Thanks so much for already enriching me via your friendship and your blog posts. My desire is certainly to grow deeper together. And now it looks as if our influence will be growing wider as well. All our New Life Midway NGLs and mentors will be invited to join us on our blog. Your quality responses you have posted and will post will serve as an example to these newcomers. 

If your schedule permits, please join us for the NGL meeting this coming Saturday, the 25th from 9-10am. It’s now going to be  at New Life Midway for our campus only. Pastor Mike and I will be unveiling some exciting plans for our future and I also want to point you out to the new NGLs.   
Will you be able to make it? Please post and let me know. Thanks much. Get ready to grow deeper and wider!  

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a new semester of Leadership and Ministry training and digging deeper into the Word. I will see you on Saturday. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete